Tourette Syndrome is an inherited, neurological condition, the key features of which are tics, involuntary and uncontrollable sounds and movements. TS is a complex condition and covers a wide spectrum of symptoms.
Find out more about TS
In this section discover:
- What TS is
- The symptoms of TS
- What causes TS
- The steps to getting diagnosed with TS
- Different treatments for TS
- Ways to manage TS and associated conditions
- Answers to frequently asked questions about TS
Explore our resource library
Our extensive resource library is packed with everything about TS you could ever wish to know, including all our TA publications, news stories, videos and books. Search the library to find out more about the condition.
Research into TS
Research into TS is vital to helping us make progress towards understanding the basis of TS. Read about the latest research news and find out how to get involved in current projects.
Who to contact
- 0300 777 8427 0300 777 8427
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Tourette Syndrome (UK) Association
GU15 3RNView GU15 3RN on a map