Mencap is the UK's leading learning disability charity, working with people with a learning disability and their families and carers. It fights for equal rights, campaigns for greater opportunities and challenges attitudes and prejudice.
We work in partnership with people with a learning disability, and all our services support people to live life as they choose.
Our work includes:
- Providing high-quality, flexible services that allow people to live as independently as possible in a place they choose
- Providing advice through our helplines and websites
- Campaigning for the changes that people with a learning disability want
Who to contact
- 01733 235465 01733 235465
- Mencap - Cambridgeshire and Peterborough pages
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go