We are offering a free course for parents and carers of deaf children aged 5-13. We will be covering topics using British Sign Language (BSL) such as:
- Communicating with people
- Toys and games
- Feelings and much more
As part of this two day course our children and families’ support officer will be delivering a workshop covering topics such as:
- The National Deaf Children’s Society services
- Information relating to education, Special Educational Needs support and Education Health and Care Plans.
Who to contact
download a copy of the booking form here
Where to go
- Gladstone Park Community Centre
- PE1 2AN
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Saturday 26 January and Sunday 27 January 2019 10am to 3pm
- Time of day
- The event is free but booking is essential. Request your form from: Ranjit Fairfax – Assistant Events Organiser National Deaf Children’s Society Quay Place 92-93 Edward Street Birmingham B1 2RA Tel: 0121 234 9826 (voice) Email: email@example.com
Is this event for me?
Yes! This event is for parents and carers of deaf children aged between 5-13 years and we would really encourage you to come along.