Our vision is for all children to grow up in a world free from bullying and harm, with adults who keep them safe and help them to reach their full potential.
Our mission is to provide children, families, carers and professionals with advice, training and practical tools to prevent bullying and protect young lives.
We do this through…
We provide children, families and professionals with advice and information to keep children safe.
We provide a range of training opportunities for professionals working with children and young people to support the provision of safe and nurturing environments.
Working directly with children, parents, carers and professionals
We deliver high impact programmes of support for children, parents, carers and professionals to prevent bullying and keep children safe.
We work through a variety of communication channels, partners, campaigns and events to raise awareness of bullying and how to stop it.
- We believe that every child has the right to live life free from bullying and harm
- We believe that all adults have a responsibility for creating safe and nurturing environments for children
- We value the role of parents and carers and work with them to keep children safe
- We believe that by working together we can protect more young lives and actively encourage partnership work
Who to contact
- 08451 205 204 08451 205 204 020 7730 3300 020 7730 3300 020 7823 5430 (Mon-Tues, 10am-5pm) 020 7823 5430 (Mon-Tues, 10am-5pm)
- Scan to visit this website