The Peterborough Soundabout Inclusive Choir welcomes people aged 18 years and under, and their families.
The choir celebrates that everyone has their own way of sharing their voice. Here are a few examples of ways you could join in:
- Using Makaton Signing
- Singing or other vocal noises
- Making sounds with an instrument or sound maker
- Using technology e.g. an iPad or EyeGaze
- Movement and dance
By welcoming all voices we aim to be as inclusive as possible, and actively try to remove barriers to participation from those with severe and profound learning disabilities.
The choir sings songs chosen by members and occasionally writes their own songs. Every piece of music is designed so that members can be involved in their own way.
Who to contact
- Peterborough Inclusive Choir
- Scan to visit this website