We are a registered charity (No: 1053794), that provides low cost counselling services to those in need, who would not otherwise be able to afford to access the support they need.
We fund this by providing counselling and related services to organisations for their staff and volunteers.
CCC is a membership organisation made up of counsellors and clinical supervisors, a team which has been providing CPD and professional counselling services since 1978.
Confidential counselling service by qualified professionals .
People often seek counselling when they are feeling depressed, isolated or have relationship difficulties. For instance, when they:-
- Have difficulties in developing and sustaining relationships
- Experience stress
- Experience bereavement and other losses
- Lack confidence
- Feel lonely and unheard
- Are depressed
- Have phobias
Note: CCC is a member of BACP and can also be found on the Counselling Directory.
- For Individuals: a confidential, caring and professional counselling service
- For Organisations: counselling, supervision, training and development
- For Counsellors: membership area, CPD and shared best practice
- Learning and Development Workshops: training and development of individuals and businesses
Who to contact