Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service's Safe and Well visit will provide them with sufficient information to support you and, with your permission, refer you to selected partner agencies, who will be able to support you further. The visit will last no longer than 60 minutes and is free of charge. The visit will assess five key elements:
- Fire safety in the home; including cooking, general safety and escape plans
- Falls prevention; including simple remedial action such as replacing light bulbs or taping down loose carpet
- Alcohol use; alcohol related illness in the over 65s is on the increase and the service can provide you with helpful information
- Stay well and warm; can you afford to heat your home? Do you have access to a hot meal? Do you access all of the services available to you?
- Crime reduction; the service can provide advice on making your home more secure in addition to advice to make you less vulnerable to scams or fraud.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue
PE29 2NAView PE29 2NA on a map
- No 3 & 4 year old funding
- No 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 9am 5pm Tuesday 9am 5pm Wednesday 9am 5pm Thursday 9am 5pm Friday 9am 5pm