YMCA Health & Well-Being Services-
YMCA Menu of Services was designed to offer schools and partners a range of services to improve the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of young people in their care.
We are committed to upholding YMCA Trinity Group’s values of Integrity, Respect, and Belief in Potential, through a Holistic Approach to its care of young people.
We appreciate that this will vary between organisations, according to the demographics of young people using them. For this reason, we have arranged our
services so that you can select the ingredients that will best address their needs. These include therapy or counselling, mentoring, building resilience group work, staff training, parent/student workshops, well-being apps, strategy development, fundraising, and campaigns.
YMCA Menu of Services allows you to:
• Identify, measure and address multiple physical, psychological and emotional needs of children and young people in one comprehensive package of support
• Receive professional advice on the types of support you need, amount, and in what order
• Create a bespoke package of support tailored to your needs
• Concentrate on your curriculum or other priorities, confident that these additional priorities are being managed appropriately
• Receive information on the impact the services are making, both within your organisation, as well as across the spectrum of YMCA Menu of Services
• Discuss particular needs even if they don’t fit with he current list of options (e.g. consultancy packages, training and other interventions).
• Develop a positive well-being culture to enable all children, young people and staff to thrive.
We have worked with over 60 schools across the region and supported over 600 young people, providing over 500 hours of direct interventions. We have also trained over 100 schools and 500 staff in mental health over the past 18 months alone, and have excellent feedback to demonstrate impact.
Who to contact
Where to go
- schools and organisations across Northants, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Therapy - £42.50-49 per session Staff Training - from £20 per person per session Train The Trainer - from £150 per person per day Long-term therapeutic provision - £235 per day Parent Workshops - from £10 per person per session Student Workshops - from £2.50 per person per session Consultation and wellbeing strategy - bespoke costs per session 1to1 Supervision - from £55 per person per session Group Supervision - from £100 per group of 4 per session
- Costs vary according to needs
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact us for details. Clinical assessments are undertaken for all interventions.