Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind) is a values-based, county-wide mental health charity.
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind) is a values - based, county –wide mental health charity. Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of respect, empowerment, inclusivity, integrity, courage and compassion.
We support local people on their road to recovery from a wide range of mental health challenges. We promote wellbeing across our communities and we campaign against the stigma and discrimination faced by so many people experiencing mental health challenges.
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind won’t give up until everyone experiencing mental health difficulties gets both support and respect.
Coronavirus update 17/4/2020
Mind Cambridgeshire, Peterborough & South Lincolnshire are still providing the following services during the coronavirus outbreak:
- Sanctuary out-of-hours crisis support (over the telephone) in conjunction with the NHS First Response Service (111, Option 2).
- The Good Life team continue to provide one to one support to their specialist mental health service clients in a variety of ways.
- The online Good Life service – Qwell – provided by their partner Xenzone, launched on 1st April 2020 and is available now.
- Telephone support 0300 303 4363 number remains open from 9.30am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri (except Bank Holidays) as normal.
- Changing Lives Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) service continues via telephone.
- Perinatal team continue to support the mums they work with via telephone and online.
- Training, Fundraising, Communications and Campaigns teams are continuing to operate remotely exploring innovative ways to support and engage the community.
SERVICES POSTPONED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE
Counselling service remains on pause temporarily, this is currently under review.
Good Mood cafes, Open Door calm spaces and Peer Support Groups are currently closed, Mind are looking at ways to re-introduce some of the Good Life community initiatives virtually, online as soon as possible.
Who to contact
Where to go
Peterborough & Fenland Mind
- PE2 7BW
- Other notes
24 New Street
100 Chesterton Road