Information to help you understand and choose if you need a Personal Assistant
You can employ a Personal Assistant (PA) if you are looking for care and support to enable you to live as independently as possible at home. Personal Assistants can provide help with your care and support needs.
- If you are looking for a Personal Assistant you can search this register for details of Personal Assistants
- If you are looking for more general information about how a Personal Assistant can help you live as independently as possible, look at our Personal Assistant web page
Information for anyone looking to become a Personal Assistant (PA)
The council's Personal Assistant Register is managed by Peterborough Council for Voluntary Services (PCVS).
- If you would like more information explaing how you can become a Personal assistant and create a listing on the register look at the PCVS website. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peterborough Council for Voluntary Service (PCVS) is looking for individual PAs within the local community to include on the approved PA Register.
- Joining the register is free of charge.
- You can promote what support you can offer i.e. social support, shopping, meal preparation, personal care.
- Potential employers can view your profile at any time.
- You will be supported to access relevant training.
- Employers will know you have met our high standards.
- Monthly PA support group
Who to contact
- Personal Assistants Network