J&M Healthcare Ltd is a CQC registered care organisation that provides supported living care services for people with learning difficulties and mental health issues to live independently in the community within the comfort of a home environment as well as domiciliary care services.
The company will provide a range of services including personal care or live-in services to service users within our area. We will provide a variety of services, as per our registration, to meet the assessed needs of individual service users. The services will be provided at the service users’ own place of residence.
The services offered fall into four main areas:
• Personal Hygiene (bath/shower etc.),
• Toileting needs,
• Meal preparation and assistance,
• Moving around the house, moving and handling and getting in and out of bed,
• Assisting with the use of simple and appropriate equipment,
• Outings to shops, post office, etc.,
• Daytime activities,
• Any other requested services by the individual service users in accordance with our registration.
• Washing/ironing clothes,
• Collecting prescriptions, etc.,
• Paying bills.
• One to one discussion,
• Keeping in touch with family and friends of the service users,
• The pursuit of hobbies and interests,
• First aid,
• Food hygiene,
• Infection control,
• Health and safety,
• Care and protection of vulnerable adults,
Other specialist needs, including peg feeding, dementia care and palliative care.
The Supported Living Service aims to help our tenants develop the skills, on an individual basis, that they need to live more independently, and integrate into the local community.
The ways in which we support tenants may include providing advice, prompting or assistance with:
- Correspondence related to their tenancy.
- Budgeting, paying household bills, and claiming appropriate benefits.
- Meal planning, shopping, and cooking.
- Domestic upkeep of their tenancy.
- Maintaining the security and safety of the property.
- Opportunities for employment or voluntary work.
- Opportunities for education and leisure.
- Registering with GP and dentist or their choice and maintaining links with appropriate healthcare services.
- Taking any prescribed medication.
- Responding to their chaining needs in liaison with other agencies involved in their support and care.
- Maintaining / developing community links and relationships.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jannet Bonda
- Contact Position
- Registered Manager
- Domiciliary & Supported living care provider- personal care-
Where to go
- PE2 5SH
Supported Accommodation in Peterborough.We offer Stable and quality accommodation for those requiring a medium level of community-based support.
The Braybrook house has 5 bedrooms all with en suite showers!
We offer quality, stable, safe, and semi-independent accommodation for people with serious and enduring mental health problems.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £16.89 to £23.00 per hour
- Private clients £23.00 Private + 25% £25.00 Private +50% £30.00 Social Services £16.89 Social Services +25% £19.38 Social Services +50 % £23.25 Live in Package (7 days ) £1090.00
- Referral required
- Referral Details
The steps we follow
Our specialist Home Care Team receives your enquiry. We will discuss your requirements and provide information on the services that we can offer you, as well as an outline of costs.
We will arrange for a J&M Healthcare Assessor to visit your home and undertake a care and risk assessment. Following this visit, a fully costed care package will be offered
We will finalize your care plan with you and your family and then identify the most suited care staff for you. We will also arrange for you to meet them to ensure that all of your needs are met. If any additional training is required this will also be coordinated.
Your service commences