The New Haven
The New Haven is an 8 week short stay direct access hostel situated in Towler Street, Peterborough. It provides temporary supported accommodation for up to 19 people (including one crash bed facility).
The hostel accepts referrals directly from clients or via our partner agencies. To make a direct referral, or to arrange a visit, please contact the New Haven on 01733 554858.
You can also email for an application form.
Referred clients must:
- Be aged 17 and over
- Be on Peterborough City Council’s Housing Register – if barred due to former arrears, efforts should be made to pay these off during a stay
- Be considered to be in need of support after assessment.
- Agree to actively engage with an agency if support is required
- Agree to a commitment in making a positive change to their lives
- Be prepared to fully engage with staff and the referral agencies .
If successful, the individual will be offered accommodation if a place is available or assisted with alternative accommodation via the case worker if possible. The outcome will always be detailed in writing if unsuccessful. Where clients have been unsuccessful, there is still the possibility of housing-related support available via the Case Worker.
Who to contact
- 01733 554858 01733 554858
- The New Haven
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
21, Towler Street
PE1 2TXView PE1 2TX on a map