Old Fletton Primary School
We see our school as a learning community based on simple, shared values and expectations, so we can all - pupils, staff, governors, parents and the wider community - work in harmony to realise our vision of enabling our pupils to achieve their full potential. We see learning as a partnership, based on mutual respect and a belief that we all need to treat each other as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
To enable our children to have the skills, knowledge, understanding, confidence and desire to achieve their very best, enabling them to play an active part as responsible and caring members of the school community and beyond.
Children at Old Fletton will...
- Feel safe, confident and supported to embrace challenges.
- Do their very best - be proud of their achievements and celebrate the achievements of others.
- Be motivated and excited by their learning.
- Be well-prepared to take full advantage of the next stage in their learning and in life.
- Be able to make informed, thoughtful choices to help them become caring citizens and contribute positively to society.
- Recognise their own uniqueness and respect the uniqueness of others.
Ofsted Report: view the ofsted report.
Who to contact
Where to go
- PE2 9DR
- Age Ranges
- From 4 years to 11 years