The Dawn Project (Cambridgeshire)
The Dawn Project in Peterborough works with women offenders and ex-offenders as well as very vulnerable women.
We work with Cambridge Women's Resources Centre.
We aim to provide women with support to get their life on track, referrals to appropriate agencies, one to one support and advice, confidence building, conflict and stress management.
The project offers women information, support and an opportunity to change aspects of their lives they’re not happy with.
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Accessing education, training or work
- Coping with health issues; including anxiety, stress, low self esteem or anger
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Managing finances, benefits or debt
- Coping with relationships or being a parent
- Understanding how to manage feelings
- Violent relationships or sexual abuse
- Issues around prostitution
We have limited crèche spaces available.
Please book in advance.
Charity No: 801240
Who to contact
Where to go
- PE1 1SY