First Steps Children and Family Centre
Children’s Centres are a ’one-stop shop’ providing a wide range of groups and services for parents-to-be and families with children pre-birth to 5 years, such as:
- parenting and family support
- learning through play sessions for you and your child to enjoy
- information and advice about local childcare and early education
- ante-natal care and education with Midwives
- family health services and information with Health Visitors
- help with finding jobs and training
a meeting place for parents, carers and childminders.
Healthy Start Vitamins
Get your free Healthy Start vitamins to ensure adequate vitamin intake for young children and pregnant or breastfeeding individuals.
Use your NHS Healthy Start card to obtain women's tablets and children's drops, both of which are free from milk, egg, gluten, soya, and peanuts. These vitamins are suitable for vegetarians and halal diets.
Who to contact
- 01733 295860 01733 295860
- First Steps Childrens Centre
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- First Steps Children's Centre
The Acorn Centre
20 Scalford Drive
PE1 4TRView PE1 4TR on a map