Al-Anon Family Groups provide support to anyone whose life is, or has been, affected by someone else’s drinking, regardless of whether that person is still drinking or not. For some of our members, the wounds still run deep, even if their loved one may no longer be a part of their lives or have died. We believe alcoholism affects the whole family, not just the drinker.
Someone else's drinking can affect your life - be it a relative or friend, male or female. Someone else's uncontrolled, and uncontrollable, drinking can:
- Turn love to hate
- Bring you to the depths of despair
- Affect you financially
- Lead to violent outbursts
- Make you doubt your own sanity
- Make you think that you are the problem.
Whatever your relationship to the drinker, whatever your story, Al-Anon can help.
Who to contact
- 02074 030888 02074 030888
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
22, Benyon Grove
PE2 5XSView PE2 5XS on a map