"Our Aim is to produce an organisation that is secure and lasting far beyond our lifetime, where the BJC produce excellent people in every aspect and excellence in true judo skill"
‘BJC Judo’ is a concept of, pure, clean, judo with Jigoro Kano’s principle of minimum effort and maximum efficiency.
‘BJC Judo’ gives everyone an opportunity of aspiring to achieve ones highest and full potential in life
‘BJC Judo’ in summary:
- Is not about ‘quick fixes’ or easy results.
- Success is not measured in the number of wins you achieve, but the way in which, you as a person, strive for excellence and improve yourself and your judo throughout your whole life.
- We strive for excellence by demonstrating total control, pure, clean judo and a desire for the most effective use of our energy.
- Manners, Integrity, Humility and discipline are all worthy attributes of a BJC Judoka.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bushfield Sports Centre Orton and Focus Youth Club Dogsthorpe
- PE2 5NX