The Phab Clubs aim is to promote and encourage people with and without physical disabilities to come together on equal terms.
In brief – “to make more of life together”
Phab UK is a national Charity dedicated to promoting the integration of people with and without physical disabilities, at all levels of society. With Lord Snowdon as our Patron, Ed Stewart as President and Sir Cliff Richard as one of our Vice Presidents, Phab has provided support and services for our members since 1957.
Phab UK works in a very practical and active way to promote and encourage people with and without physical disability to come together on equal terms, to achieve complete integration within the wider community. Phab achieves this in a variety of ways including the organisation of regional meetings and events, training programmes and holidays.
Why should I join Phab?
At Wednesday Phab Club you can:
- Socialise in a comfortable environment and meet over 100 registered members
- Participate in Arts and Crafts sessions every week
- Dance or coordinate Disco’s every month, by Phab members for Phab members
- Become more confident and independent
- Enjoy special Phab trips ran by both Peterborough Phab and Phab UK
- Play other members on games consoles
- Take part in a whole range of sports and activities such as Cricket
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ann Deane
Phab UK is a national Charity dedicated to promoting the integration of people with and without physical disabilities, at all levels of society.
All volunteers have to undergo a DBS check via Phab (Phab will pay all costs).
Our Joining age is now 15 years there is no upper age limit
Where to go
- Pyramid Community Centre
- PE3 8JT
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
The Wednesday Phab Club Peterborough meets every Wednesday for most of the year
- Other notes
The cost per session is £2 to include a squash drink and they welcome anyone from age 15 upwards and there is no upper age limit. We look forward to giving you a warm welcome.