We are Family Voice. We support and empower the parents and carers of children and young people with disabilities.
- Would you like to spend some time volunteering and gain valuable experience that can help when you apply for a job or further study?
- Would you like to fundraise?
- Would you be able to commit to a minimum of 3 hours a week?
Tasks you will be doing
- Support the Charity and Forum Development Officer (CFDO) in organising and running fundraising events
- Liaise with other organisations to both attend theirs and our events
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly and outgoing manner
- Creative thinking style to help with fundraising ideas and marketing
- Experience of working for a charity
- Experience of working with a team, business support and customer contact skills
- Expenses reimbursed where appropriate
To express an interest in volunteering with us please contact us on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Family Voice
Goldhay Centre, 105
- PE2 5QP