Community Link is designed for people who are unable to use or have difficulty using public transport, or where no public transport is available. Whether you use a wheelchair or not, our specialised transport and professional drivers will help you to gain greater access to shops and other vital services. The Community Link Bus is wheelchair accessible.
Community Link can collect you from home and take you to the city centre. Having paid your membership, a valid council bus pass entitles you to travel for free on these services.
Currently 48 hours notification of booking is required.
How to use Community Link
- You will need to become a member in order to use Community Link.
- Ring 01733 317460 to make a booking. The booking line is open Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5pm - an answerphone operates outside these hours
- Ring up to 48 hours prior to your required journey, however lines close at 12:00 on the day prior to travel
- Inform the operator of your name, membership number and journey details
- The driver can collect you from your home, assist you on and off the vehicle and help you with your shopping
- Passengers are allowed to take a maximum of 4 carrier bags
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Community Link