Health and Wellbeing Boards were set up by the government in 2012.
They bring together health and social care partners. The aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the local population. Health and Wellbeing Boards must have health and wellbeing strategies. There will be a new strategy for 2022 to 2030.
We would like to get feedback on the four health and wellbeing priorities in the new strategy. You can complete the online form below.
There is also an easy read document you can print out and email back to us.
The three main goals are:
- to increase the number of years people spend in good health
- to reduce inequalities in preventable deaths before the age of 75
- to achieve better outcomes for our children
There are four priorities to help achieve these goals:
- create an environment for people to be as healthy as can be
- reducing poverty through better employment and housing
- promoting early intervention and prevention measures to improve mental health and wellbeing
- our children are ready to enter and exit education prepared for the next phase of their lives