How to register and complete a new provider record
- Please click on 'Register' at the top right hand corner of the screen (see picture)
- Please complete the form by filling out your details. All required fields are marked with a red dot (*). Passwords must be eight characters or more and include at least one number.
- Once you have submitted your details, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
- If you have not received the activation email, please check it has not been filtered into your junk or spam mail folder.
- Once your account is activated, you can sign into your account and complete all your details. Once you details have been completed, you can sign in at any time and make changes to ensure your details are always up to date.
If you are registering to offer support around COVID-19, please include the word ‘Coronavirus’ and/or ‘COVID-19’ in your service title and description. This will help people find you.
How to register if you have found your organisation details on the Peterborough Information Network but don't have a log in
You DO NOT need to complete your provider details as they are already on the system.
- When you have registered, we will get an automated email. When we receive this notification, we will marry up your log in details with your record on the system.
- After we have done this, you will become the new 'owner' of your record and you will be able to update your records directly, to keep them up to date.
You can find documents on this page with detailed step by step guidance,