What you've told us so far
We regularly publish feedback received and on this page can see a selection of recent 'You Said, We Did' reports.
We also produce an annual report on the Local Offer.
You Said - We did
You can read what people have asked us and what we have done here.
You Said - We did Co production with Young People 2019 to 2021
You Said – We Did April 2021 to November 2021
You Said – We Did April 2020 to March 2021
You Said - We Did March 2019 to February 2020
You Said – We Did Care, Education and Treatment Reviews (CETR) June 2019
You Said – We Did Local Offer for Young People June 2019
You Said – We Did Statutory Assessment & Monitoring Service May 2019
Local Offer Annual Report
Parent Carer Participation
Parent Carer Forums
Part 3 of The Children and Families Act 2014 requires Parent Carer Forums to be established in all local authority areas. Parent Carer Forums are representative local groups of parents and carers of children and young people with disabilities who work alongside local authorities, education, health and other service providers to ensure the services they plan, commission, deliver and monitor meet the needs of children and families. In Peterborough the local Parent Carer Forum is Family Voice.
View our Local offer Parent Participation webpage for lots more information.
SEND College Students Survey - October 2020
Launched in October 2020, a survey was sent by the communications team to students with SEND at City College Peterborough. 12 responses were received.
To gain an understanding of the channels and methods young people with SEND prefer to receive information and what improvements they would like to see in relation to SEND communications
To use the insights from this survey to better inform our communications strategies. To identify the most resourceful and effective ways to inform and assist young people with SEND to access the support and information they need.
- Students prefer to receive SEND information from their college and via social media
- Top channels used are YouTube and Facebook
- Students prefer to watch videos, read information on websites and listen to information verballly
- They prefer their parents/carers and teachers/support workers to help them understand information
- An overwhelming majority feel it is very hard to find SEND information
- Young people would like to provide feedback on improving access via surveys and through their families/carers
- Develop a suite of engaging relevant videos for use school and college YouTube channels
- Plan regular/live events for young people and their families streamed via YouTube
- Review website pages and documents to ensure they're accessible, intuitiveand tailored to target audiences
- You Said We Did Parent Carer Session October 2022
- You Said – We Did April 2021 to November 2021
- Local Offer Annual Report September 2021
- You Said – We Did April 2020 to March 2021
- SEND College Students Survey - October 2020
- Local Offer Annual Report September 2019 to August 2020
- You Said - We Did March 2019 to February 2020
- You Said – We Did Care, Education and Treatment Reviews (CETR) June 2019
- You Said – We Did Local Offer for Young People June 2019
- You Said – We Did Statutory Assessment & Monitoring Service May 2019
- You Said – We Did February 2019
- You Said - We did Co production with Young People 2019 to 2021
- Local Offer Annual Report September 2021 - 2022