Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County Council, in response to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government direction, have launched a COVID-19 coordination hub to provide targeted support for those most at risk during the Coronavirus outbreak.
The hub has a specific focus on providing access to food, medicines and other supplies, as well as co-ordinating adequate staff and resource capacity to meet demand in critical service areas, such as the NHS and social care. www.peterborough.gov.uk/coordinationhub
To assist parents, please find below some useful lnks and information about the current Coronavirus advice
- Peterborough City Council's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health advice page can be found here
- Department for Education's Coronavirus Advice can be found here
- List of KeyWorkers can be found here
- Maternity Action - COVID-19 Rights and benefits during pregnancy and maternity leave
- Funding for free childcare offers to continue in the event of Coronavirus Closures, click here for more information
- Coram Covid-19 information page please click here to view
- Childline Information and ways to contact Childline click here
- Children In Poverty Action Group please click here
- Nosy Crow : A free information book explaining the coronavirus to children, illustrated by Gruffalo illustrator Axel Scheffler, click here to view
- Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) | Child Safety Awareness please click here to view
Our Home Learning page may also be useful for links to websites for children who are currently off school/ Nursery.