Easy Read Support at work

Two men at a desk

Support at work

Once you have found a job you might be able to get some support to help you in your new job.  

The Supported Employment Service at City College Peterborough might be able to help you.  

Access to work

Access to Work is help you can get from the Department for Work and Pensions. This could include money known as a grant. You would not have to pay the money back.

You can read a document about Access to Work.

External Links

  1. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/789101/easy-read-access-to-work.pdf


Skip back to top of page